View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #74
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I tried to cover that.
Do not think it would work though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't think that would work. When I want to find other books by an author, I just search for the author on Amazon. I never, ever, visit authors' web sites, and the type of thing you describe would just irritate me and make me think that the author was playing silly games.
From my experience, and my experience talk to others, a unknown (to a given buyer) author is more likely to be read if they have a backlist then if they do not. Similar to the idea that success breeds success.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote