View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #44
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
No such problem on the two Kindles we have in our household, books open pretty quickly just the same as always. Though one of them is freezing up every time I turn the wi-fi connection on (I don't use if very often so don't know if it's even related to the firmware upgrade). It promptly froze again when I selected the option to turn it off, but after a reboot the wi-fi is off and it's no longer freezing. Once I've finished the book I'm reading I'll perhaps try a reset to factory default and see if that fixes it.....
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote