View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #46
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulFreund View Post
Thank you very much, this wonderful software makes reading PDFs on the kindle bearable for me! (Duokan has similiar PDF capabilities, but its closed and has a few drawbacks such as loading time)

I would like to return the favour, but at the moment I don't have much time or money. I saw the source of koreader-base is well written and in c/c++. So if you need someone for testing or a debug session or even small implementations i'd be glad to devote a few hours.

I know this kind of offer is hard to evaluate but if you're interested just send me a task you'd like to get done.

Thanks again,

Paul
Just jump on github.

Grab an account if you don't have one.

pick an "issue" - post that you are intent on fixing it

Fix it. Provide a diff or maybe a pull. Speak to the main devs about the best practice but that is a "thumb in the air guide" to helping out.

Your enthusiasm is greatly welcomed. Of that I am sure.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote