View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 03:05 AM   #1
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
A shot in the dark --- Mary de Morgan

I just started doing a set of three collections of Victorian fairy tales by Mary de Morgan. She is a bit obscure, but I did find scans of all three collections.

*However!*

"The Windfairies and Other Tales" ---- There is one scan on archive.org, but it is missing pages # 2 and #3. Every single version of this book that I have been able to locate is based on this same scan (hathi-trust, amazon, kobo, and more)

So, although I have little optimism, I am asking if anyone knows of any available free digital version of this book that actually includes pages 2 and 3.

(I will not be buying any version of this book, so ebay, etc, are not options for me. This is a hobby, and I have no intention of sinking cash on top of my time and work.)

Hoping against hope.....

gG
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote