View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 01:55 PM   #12
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divingduck View Post
@ Araucaria,
respect. I don't see much peoples with a kindle these days who are able to live without Amazon.
i managed it for a while - then decided I could live without having to convert between epub & mobi to fix every annoying typo so I sold the Kindle , bought a Sony & have lived happily ever after - so far .

The last straw for me was when amazon added that last page to each book that says " hey - you've read an entire book - now go to facebook/twitter & brag about it" that the Kindle had to go
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote