View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 03:01 PM   #15
doubleshuffle
Flying Wheels
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I’m still not “getting” it. Public domain books are so easily obtained from well established sites. While I appreciate the time you say you’ve put into the site, I see no real draw.
I really don't get the negativity. Public domain books are easily obtained from well-eastblished sites, but often in careless formatting and with a lot of typos. We should be grateful for anybody who is willing to put in the extra work to make the books better.

And you may not be aware how many public domain books are NOT available from any of the well-established sites because nobody has bothered to OCR, proofread and format them yet. You should take a look around the Patricia Clark Memorial Library some time.

Thanks for your efforts, Robert. I like your site. (Though that sun/nipple cover IS a bit weird indeed.)
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote