Thread: Opus Cybook Opus?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Cybook Opus?

I see one of the few online shops that sell eBooks to us here in South Africa is offering the Cybook Opus on pre-order. The Cybook Gen 3 seems to be unavailable, and the only other alternative is the Bebook.

The Opus looks like an interesting device and I'm wondering if it would be worth it getting the Opus instead of the Gen 3. Anyone seen the Opus in real life? I know the Paris meetup will get a chance, so hopefully they can post some comments.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote