View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:10 PM   #6
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
You are right, Harry. I just got a response to my battery-life question from iRex, and it seems like the 1000 gets about 7 hours per charge. This would be fine for business, but not fine for me, since I really am looking for a paper book replacement.

I'll just keep my 700 order and see if what it looks like when it comes. If its dim and fuzzy, it will go back where it came from.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote