View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 04:58 PM   #53
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcv View Post
Truthfully, I find the situation so incredulous, I wonder if something else isn't going on. I mean: What if I walked over to Barnes and Noble right now and couldn't get in because their door-unlocker server was down and all stores were inaccessible. This would never happen of course.

Is it possible that Mobi is shutting down?
It's a side-effect of DRM - and we all know how ridiculous that is. As to the possibility that Mobi is shutting down; I'd say that while it's not impossible it's so unlikely that we can remove it from consideration.

Right now it's probably somewhere in that wonderful continuum between letting the responsible people KNOW that there's a problem and diagnosing then fixing said problem. Once they get to the good end of the continuum things will be back to working.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote