View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 03:18 AM   #7
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
Snowboarding should be illegal? Really? What about skiing?

Longboarding is a form of skateboarding. Unfortunately, from the description of Ben's injuries it doesn't sound like he was wearing a helmet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longboarding
Thanks for the link - some of the pictures show guys without helmets as well.

Maybe I'm too much of a wimp, but I would not get on one of those things without protective gear - no way!

Anyway - I understand buying indie books will probably net more money for the Farlands. Just want to confirm that the following books were independently/self published. In Amazon I was a bit confused by the appearance of publisher names:

Nightingale
In the Company of Angels

If purchasing both of those from Amazon gives him 70% as self-pubbed, I'm happy to purchase those.

Also, I think I'll probably pick up this one as well:

On My Way to Paradise

Not self-pubbed, but looks like his first book caused quite a stir. I've never read this author before, but if I were to start it would be here.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote