View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 06:43 AM   #11
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Thank you all for responding.

@mrmikel, no, I don't think an image of the text would be right for this project. But it is something that might work for other books.

@Ripplinger, that looks mighty sharp. I had only considered cropping, but the framing is very nice.

@Jellby, yup, I have been making myself crazy fiddling with Positioning and Floating and Aligning. I know the text-wrap works if the image is right- or left-aligned, I just had a wish I could center it. But if nobody has a solution to get text-wrapped irregular images to appear correctly in iBooks (see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209230), we will have to give up text-wrap anyway.

Thank you all for your time and input!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote