View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:52 AM   #7
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotAnal View Post
Thank you very much, Paralleluniverse & Drib. Now I now why I could not turn pages, since it has been zoomed in! Anyway, I am not able to easily turn pages of my zoomed book EVEN with proper buttons, because at the first 1-2 clicks the pages just move a little in the frame. Any suggestion to workaround this annoying issue?
Change the mode to see the page. Try "paper mode". In this mode, you move from a viewport to an other, it's the mode for multicolumn document.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote