View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #60
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
OFF TOPIC

I know this is off topic and also completely the wrong forum, strictly speaking, so sorry for that. But since we're talking about sycing Kobo with Google Drive and Google Drive with gmail attachments (which I also rudely snuck into this thread, sorry again )... I'd like to add some functionality.

I would like my Google Drive to collect 'the' epub from my instapaper (at http://www.instapaper.com/epub).

I've searched the web for recipes and scripts but can't find one that does what I want. Preferably it'd be a script in Google Drive that collects the epub and puts it in the Drive, similar to the script that collects mail attachments. However, I'm not knowledgable enough to make one. Anyone interested and smart/knowledgable enough to have a go?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote