View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:39 AM   #51
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Aaahh thanks for that explanation. I didn't know the epub reader was ADE itself. I thought Adobe was sneaking in and being malicious. Well the Digital Editions directory makes sense then.

Strange, are you saying the virtual SD card gets the Digital Editions directory, but a real physical SD seems to store its Digital Editions directory in main memory? Weird.

spMatti might it be possible to include in the script the possibility to assign one Google Drive folder (+ parent?) to by synced? This would solve all the mess. dgvirtual suggests a handy work around but as he says himself (oh, wait, she??) it is a lot of bother to have another account and another in-between.*

*NB I still haven't sent my kobo gmail account another ebook attachment to get sucked into Google Drive so I haven't actually seen the confusion of the Google script as to where to put the attachment. If all it knows is "Put it in the Gmail folder," (mine automatically puts them in a Gmail folder, not a KoboGrive folder) it might be worth telling it to put it in the /Gmail folder, not the /Digital Editions/Gmail...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote