View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #15
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
JPS as soon as Sony puts out a 'lit' ereader then I'll buy it, and I guess that the first lit model will be the T2 with a front light (like the Kobo Glo, for example). But that guess is merely based on the thought that Sony probably wants to catch up and compete with the companies selling lit devices fairly quickly.
Me too. I hope that Sony introduces a glow reader.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote