View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #6
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
is it ;debugOn or ~debugOn on the 4? I don't know

Then one would type ~usbNetwork (or ;usbNetwork)

you are mixing your prefixes for a start. it is either ; or ~ (no 4 can't check)

About DIAGS: NO! diags is totally separate to anything to actually "do" with the networking. although it does have a section for networking in it. (which is what I originally thought you were talking about)

"DIRECT" answer to my question(s):
Spoiler:
Mate. I don't mean to be rude but "DIRECT" answer to my question. The most direct answer has been given over and over, read the docs and the wiki on the subject, that info is straight from the docs and bunch of threads / wiki entries on the subject. (heh, no surprise there, Niluje wrote the docs) and yes I know you say you read them for days.... well there are plenty of days worth of info in there... Seriously I would give them another look over (and I did) because it reads like you still could benefit from looking over the docs - given your new found knowledge.

Hawhill has provided extensive guides (before) about enabling Kvncviewer (on the thread and elsewhere) as have I and others (it's a popular app) hence my personal reticence to type it all out again everytime someone asks the same question. I can possibly dredge up one of those links once you actually manage to start your usbnetworking

So. Things to find out: is it a ~ or a ; on a 4...

(I thought it was ; but I may be wrong, I'm going to type ; from now on)

you could run a ;dm (dumpmessages?) to grab some logs and check the debugOn is working (I think that is right)

assuming it was a ; you would type ( in the search bar)

;debugon
;usbnetwork
;debugoff

That should initiate the process. then you would try to connect.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote