View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #8
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I figured it out. Go to Windows Media Player, copy songs to the Sync Tab. Then activate Sync.

That's the only way it will work for me. For some reason I can copy a song but the paste field is shaded out if I hover inside the Music folder.

The Sync command creates an Album folder inside the Music folder and then places the song file there.

Thanks for whoever said we can't use "Safely Remove Hardware." The Kindle HD is listed as a Music Player and not as a Drive to be removed. That is a big difference from the Kindle Fire 1st Gen.

I tried and succeeded with one song. Tomorrow I'll do all the rest.

Thanks nPrentriss and DuskyDisks.

I presume photos will move the same way via Media Player.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-25-2012 at 10:09 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote