View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #6
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Someimes I have a short delay loading flow, but it has never crashed on me.I use the viewer extensively for both epub and mobi and have (accidentally) opened a hundred books at the same time. Then I got an error when I tried to close some of the books but never on less than 20 open at same time. Has never crashed, never skipped cover, never frozen.

Maybe a memory problem?

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote