View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
How to decide on a good target for challenges

Last year I ended the year at 85 books so this year I set my sites on the same number but it looks like I will not make that goal again this year, since the second quarter of 2012 ends one week from today (5/24) which means that I should have read half of the 85 books or 42 1/2 books. Thus far I am only up to thirty books meaning that I will most likely reach sixty by the end of the year. Although when it comes to the number of pages read I will most likely cross the finish line early, as signified by the runner in the ticker at the bottom of my posts.

Whats a good method for establishing your goals? Those that are nearing their goals now probably set the goal post too close.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote