View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #14
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
i'm a long time veteran of the video game wars so exclusivity is old hat to me and really no big deal.

imo this is childish as hell of b&n. they took their toys and went home so their customers get nothing now. feel how you want about amazon but the b&n response was utterly juvenile, especially over a deal with an expiration date.

maybe i'm just a weirdo, i refuse to hate amazon. they're successful because they're smart businessmen and broker deals to benefit their customers and brand. any one of us would be cutting the same deals in their position. they're a business, not a charity. i don't know why people are so eager to tear down one of the last american companies that does right by their customers and isn't involved in shenanigans.

Last edited by xg4bx; 10-07-2011 at 07:20 PM.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote