View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I hear you. CS (particularly non Kindle CS) have been known to disseminate inaccurate information; in this case it is certainly what people hope to hear. But I'm sure we'll know for sure before it actually ships.

I don't see how Amazon can possibly justify $50 for 3G if it is not as functional as before, particularly if it is contrary to expectations they have been setting for the last 3 years.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote