View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 10:28 AM   #125
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
A TextBlock is a unit in an LRF file. I certainly haven't complained as I have absolutely zero tolerance for corporate bug reporting procedures.
Once I tried to report a bug to IBM about a memory/handle leak with their Thinkpad power management tool. I went so far as to send them the disassembly of the code pointing at the very location where the bug did occur (they forgot to close a file handle in a routine that was periodically executed), but at the end of the day (after sending back and forth around 10 e-mails), all I heard back from them was, "We cannot reproduce the bug you've described."
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote