View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Calibre 0.8.5 - my plugin quit working

I have a plugin that imports pycrypto (included with Windows calibre) from the calibre2 lib (site-lib?) directory. It just uses the simple:
Code:
from Crypto.Cipher import AES as _AES
from Crypto.PublicKey import RSA as _RSA
The plugin worked fine with calibre 0.8.4, but doesn't work with 0.8.5. Is there anything I special I need to do to import from the pylib.zip zipfile—where all the libraries seem to have moved in 0.8.5—from within a plugin? Do I need to append something to the sys.path? Or is there something wrong with the pycrypto compiled libs included with calibre 0.8.5 (windows)?

Thanks.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote