View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #72
teadonkey
Zealot
teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
I'm going to say that the reason so many people buy both print and eBook is due to pbacks occaisonally being CHEAPER than their e counterparts. As well as availability - not everything is electronic yet.

What surprises me is the money spent here. I don't intend to buy many paper books now that I have an eReader. I intend to READ several - borrowed from a library.

Also, as far as Indie booksellers go... I really think most people who SAY they want to shop Indie don't actually do it. You can get products that are usually the same or very close to the same at bigger stores for less money. Most people do the math and come out with more change in their pockets.
teadonkey is offline   Reply With Quote