View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #8
fafaforza
Zealot
fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Aura ONE
I'm kinda struggling to find ways where my 505 was better. And the more I use the 650, the more I find ways of doing stuff that I thought was easier on the 505, so I'd say the new ui is fairly successful.

Only thing that comes to mind now relates to newspapers. When clicking on section home, it takes you to the newspaper-like layout where you click on a headline, instead of having article titles in a list, all with the same font. Kind of minor, but with the new layout, you can only see 2 or 3 article titles per page, so more page turns.
fafaforza is offline   Reply With Quote