View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 04:59 PM   #14
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You can't upload an AZW3 file to the Cloud. If you want to upload it, create a "dual Mobi"; this contains both Mobi7 and KF8 versions of the book, and can be uploaded. You can of course transfer AZW3 files to the Kindle via USB; that's how all my books are transferred to my Kindle.
If you upload dual Mobi to cloud, does it actually send AZW3/KF8 to the Kindle? Because I seem to recall testing a dual Mobi file (created with kindlegen, uploaded using Send to Kindle for PC) and the version downloaded to my PW3 from Amazon Cloud was just plain Mobi.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote