Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 05:16 AM   #358
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katel View Post
I really like the Skin Digital flip cover (in red!)but can anyone tell me if there's
room at the top to slot in a light?
Thanks
You mean this one right? http://www.skindigitalstore.com/prod...over-Flip.html

It depends on what kind of light, with what kind of clip... It doesn't look like it can clip onto the Touch itself. It might be able to clip over the entire top with Touch and cover in between the clip... Or if you have a bendable light, you could clip it onto the side of the flap that you flip over if that makes sense. Safest is to go and look at one... (But I know I know, shopping from the settee is much more fun )
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote