View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 08:32 PM   #22
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It looks like Preview is scrolled all the way to the top of the page, but I'm not seeing the first two lines of code in Code View (h1 and h3) being displayed. Is that just because the file is so big that I can't see any space above the top of the Preview scrollbar, or are they being hidden by css? Not that that should cause any slowdowns, I'm just trying to get a feel for the content/css in order to try and recreate the behavior.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-23-2021 at 08:36 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote