View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #42
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
Any idea what's wrong?
The plugin works by first checking search.overdive.com for books by the selected author(s) and then checking the configured libraries to see if they have those books. I have seen in the past that search.overdrive.com is sometimes slow to report new books and so the plugin will not detect them.

Or there could be a problem with the configuration of your new PC.

You can check the debug log from a search for clues to the problem. When a search completes, you can obtain the log by clicking “View log” and then “Copy to clipboard” to save the results.

If you would like my help diagnosing this you can either send me a private message or post in this thread with the contents of the log (in a spoiler tag) along with the names of the books you were expecting to find.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote