View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #21
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndessa View Post
I am having problems with the .imp file was was created by sbtest.exe. I cannot get it to open with primopdf or utilizing the tool found at: http://www.ebooktechnologies.com/sup...r_download.htm.

The primopdf exe only opens a blank command window when used to open the .imp file. The publisher tool does nothing when I try to open the .imp file. My .imp file created with sbtest.exe is not an empty file- has 584kb. This is created from a RES file on my EBW 1150 that was simply copied onto my hard drive from the memory card.
If that .imp was a purchased ebook or was encrypted, then sbtest.exe would not be able to create a valid .imp. The eBook Publisher .imp viewer program will open any valid .imp, so you may have "confirmed" that your .res to .imp process created a malformed .imp.

You can confirm if any .imp ebook is encrypted by doing the following:
While at the eBookshelf screen, tap the "circled icon" containing a book beside the name of this ebook on your EBW1150 and look at the bottom of the pop-up screen near the bookshelf graphic to see if there is a picture of a lock. If there is then the ebook has been encrypted to be read only on your ebook reader and cannot be "unencrypted" or copied legibly onto your hard drive.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote