View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
UGH--Battery problems-March firmware: ME too!!!

Have to admit...I thought I was one of the lucky ones with the March firmware. But, Alas,,,, I charged my PP (it was just below 2 bars) overnite for 12 hours.. all seemed well. Four full bars. read a bit and then put it on keyboard lock.

Next morning.... I get a low power message on the screen. good to know that it has this function.... but. Sure that I charged it properly. anyways... maybe I am a victim of the quirky new firm ware.. so thinking of rolling back...... to December....

C'est la vie ..... que lastima.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote