View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 09:06 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Sony readers display ePub using Adobe software. It's the same 'bug'.

I'd suggest adding

margin-top:0;
margin-bottom:0;

to your p CSS, rather than using an attribute which isn't supported in the ePub specification. (See http://www.idpf.org/2007/ops/OPS_2.0...tml#Section3.3 "Visual Display Model")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord KiRon View Post
Same bug in Sony readers, tested on PRS-505 and 600. There it become even worse.

Actually I do, the problem is that files I cave converted from FB2 that put almost any line inside <p> that is OK for FB2 readers BUT when converted to EPUB it creates huge space between "paragraphs" and this does not look good.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote