View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 07:25 AM   #12
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
You certainly don't need PDF to bookmark or highlight...any "good" reading device or app will allow that...I recommend Marvin - it has great bookmarking/highlighting and importing/exporting of notes! (And it's free!) it is currently available for ipad...iphone will be out in 2-3months and android shortly after that. If that is the only reason you want a PDF style, then you can rest easy in a normal, reflowable, ePub.

For ease of use and making a normal/reflowable ePub quickly/well I would use Sigil. You really only need some basic HTML/CSS skills to use it. I found it much easier to use than indesign and the learning curve for HTML/CSS is much easier than indesign's.

Cheers,

Last edited by Turtle91; 04-19-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote