View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
In the attachment is the screenshot

Thanks. Yes, the ellipsis in code actually looks like more of a fat underscore. In Book View and in emulators, however, it looks like the three dots (a normal elllipsis).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You're going to have to give us more to go on. A screen shot or sample upload or something. Because ellipses look exactly like I expect ellipses to look like when I encounter them in Sigil. In Book View or Code View, I see something very similar to …
Attached Files
File Type: doc screenshotsigil.doc (200.0 KB, 179 views)
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote