View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Missed touches from home page, then double touch (v2.3.1)

Just started noticing this with 2.3.1 firmware. When I select the book I want to read on the home page, nothing happens. When I select a second time, it reacts as if I had touched it twice - i.e. it opens the book, then turns the page immediately.

Also, it has started showing the wrong cover again. I thought that problem had gone away

It's been a while since the last update - so I was wondering if 2.32 is worth trying in the meanwhile. - problem is, with the warning about some touches needing glo firmware - I don't know which firmware to try. S'pose I will just have to wait...
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote