View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:05 AM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It doesn't look like Avon is doing their keyword sale this month but Sandra Hill books are marked down to $4.99 ($4.74 @ AZ) which is too high for me to post as a bargain. I would look at BOB for better prices.
Okay I wound up buying four of her books at BOB at $3.39 a piece. If you use Google Checkout you get an additional 10% off but I use Paypal because hubby is paying for it. You see he went out and got a new 40" Flat-screen so I don't feel the least bit guilty about it.

I picked up her Time Swept Titles. (Non Viking)

Frankly, My Dear, Sweeter Savage Love, Desperado and Love Me Tender.

It's been years since I read one of her books so if I am in the mood for some comic relief I now have something to read. Needless to say Ms. Hill is not for the serious historical purist. Almost all her books involved time travel of some sort.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote