View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #39
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward M. Grant View Post
Have you actually used a tablet with a keyboard dock?

A laptop has all the heavy stuff under the keyboard. A tablet has all the heavy stuff in the screen. A tablet with a keyboard dock is a slow netbook with a touch interface that's continually trying to topple over.

I bought the dock with my Transformer thinking I'd use the keyboard a lot, but about all I do use it for is a quick power boost when the tablet battery is running out. If I actually need to type something I use the laptop instead.
Sounds more like a problem with the keyboard that you're using.

I use a keyboard with my iPad2 and the keyboard that was included with the Student Edition with my GTab 2 7.0. No danger of tipping with either setup. But it is annoying to have to touch the iPad screen. My bluetooth mouse works with the GTab 2 and it is perhaps the most enjoyable keyboard/mouse w/tablet experience.

For the GTab 2, I keep the keyboard dock and mouse on my desk for use in my home office. Then when I'm on the go, remove the tablet from the dock and go.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote