View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #24
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
The hundreds of free public domain works have saved me a lot of money. Prior to my discovery of PG and MR library and calibre, I was actually buying the classics in print book format little by little.
Yeah, I love not having to buy the classics. I have no idea if eReading has saved me money or cost me money. I do love the instant gratification because I have no patience. None. I have gotten some good deals on books I might not have otherwise bought, thanks to my Kobo, the Kobo app, and the Kindle app.

Additionally, since I got my 10'' tablet, I've been getting into graphic novels/comics (bought both with the Kindle app and the Comixology app) in eFormat.

I think you can say that I have bought more than I would have but (in most cases) paid less for it. Truthfully, it has probably cost me money but I'm not compaining...too much. I am going to resolve to work my way through my to-read pile a bit before buying anything else for awhile. I may read some free E.R. Burroughs.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote