View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stam.scribe View Post
Thank you! I’ll try that and see is it helps.

Any idea why the bug would always show up in the same 2 places and never show up anywhere else? There in no difference (that i can see) in the code.
I afraid I have to disagree with the view that this is a bug. It isn't a bug; it's simply a consequence of the fact that Mobi is stateless; when you jump to a point in the file in a Mobi book the HTML is rendered from that point onwards. When placing anchors in your code, you need to bear this in mind.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote