View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
comment out lines in CSS

back in my conventional programming days, most languages had a way to comment out certain lines, rendering them ineffective.

e.g. in BASIC, you put REM at start of line ( i think - i'ts been a long time...)

is there any way to do something line that in css ?

say there's a font family or RGB setting that I don't think I want to keep but I don't want the hassle of copying it to another file & I know that I won't remember it once it's gone.

can I put something at start of definition line that will cause it to be ignored ?
but will keep the code to hand if I ever want to re-instate it.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote