View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 09:01 PM   #4
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiiri View Post
Also, would you happen to know how I could make it so that when I open a Kindle book it starts directly at the cover? Right now they load up at the first chapter, bypassing the cover jpg and the title/author, and author jpg. I've tried a few things,but nothing works yet. You're far better at these programs than I am, although, thanks to your tutorials I'm getting better. Soon I'll be adding my own books, thanks to you.
http://www.mobipocket.com/dev/articl...=opfguides.htm

says.
Quote:
tart: if the "start" type of subitem is present, the action defined in the onclick is performed whenever the ebook is opened.

<guide> <reference type="start" title="Index Search" onclick="index_search()"/> </guide>
So if you replace index_search with the Java script code to go to beginning of document it might work. Or just have an empty value maybe.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote