View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #5
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchcockfan View Post
1. How did you justify the purchase of the PocketBook 360 over other models with larger screens and more functions?
I already have larger e-readers, so I needed a different kind of justification As I expected and have found, it's very light and small with a screen that is still of a resonable size. It fits in smaller handbags and (larger) pockets much easier than most of the 6'' devices. It's definitely a "one-handed" device because it's so light. The rotation functionality works very well - better than my ipod Touch. The interface is also very costumizable, which is really nice. I don't think it has less functions than other e-readers, and of the 5'' models, it has the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchcockfan View Post
2. Does anyone find the 5-inch screen to be too small? When I've seen comparisons between the 360 and an e-reader with a 6-inch screen, there doesn't appear to be a major difference in the amount of text on the page.
Unless you need extra-large font size, I wouldn't say it feels too small. It is smaller than the screen of my Kindle, but doesn't feel too small. Any smaller than this though, would be too small.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote