View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 11:12 AM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I read that too, it occured about the same time some similar announcement was said to set a Canadian distribution to come.

In my case I'm rather optimistic about the state of things. The only push left to get the cart rolling is a stabilizaton of ebook standards. DE is not there yet.

The reshuffling of Connect's branches is of no importance. All it means is that they have not managed to get a captive crowd in a dual market sheme à la Apple. Sony is still an excellent hardware maker, and not alone.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote