View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #6
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Merci à toi également pour "Les Dieux ont soif" bien que je n'ai pas encore vu de version pdf, epub ou lrf. que je puisse lire [...].
Oui je n'ai mis que le Mobi pour l'instant, je regarde DQP pour les autres (je ferai un pdf rapidement, & un ePub après (sinon Zelda va m'en vouloir à mort ).
En l'occurence la morale est moins le point que la fatigue: me plaindre me fatigue, rager contre des trucs à quoi je ne peux rien me fatigue... faire des trucs concrets, agir sur des points où je peux faire une différence, ça me va
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote