View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 09:08 PM   #15
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
I use ereaders only for reading. I'm not interested in and have no experience with annotations etc. However, I have yet to find an e-ink reader which offers a good experience with pdf's. I avoid the pdf format on e-ink readers like the plague. As a general rule they do not even convert very well to a more ereader friendly format. Sadly, my prediction is that if you buy a Paperwhite or Glo HD to read scientific pdf's you are going to be very disappointed.

Last edited by darryl; 03-20-2017 at 10:32 PM.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote