View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 01:29 PM   #33
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
...I'm perhaps a bit biased due to having lived in Pasadena, CA, which is the setting for the series, for many years.

My friend's parents live in a condo in Pasadena. Their street is where the Tournament of Roses floats are parked over night. I remember being able to go out and walk around the floats before the parade. It was really neat.

And now, back to the bargains...
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote