View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 10:46 PM   #13
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
I still have a Nook HD tablet that I use as a loaner. I bought it when they first came out and it's still like new. I think it's a pretty decent tablet if you can overlook the rather clumsy interface. It does the things it does pretty well.
The HD and HD+ were very nice tablets, still are really although the Android version is long in the tooth now. I still have an HD+ although I haven't really used it for some time.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote