View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 04:55 AM   #15
goggin
Enthusiast
goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Wow! I'd stopped using my Kindle Fire HD for browsing. I'm so delighted to see the improvement - it's stunning. This is what I'd hoped for when I first got the device and, as I said, it so didn't live up to the hype that I stopped using it to surf the web.

All that's changed now. I'm very happy with this update!
goggin is offline   Reply With Quote