View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:45 AM   #50
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
However, I see the difference between media that is directly interpreted by human senses (such as books) and reliant upon electronic devices (such as ebooks) as being quite large.
To each his own. For me a pbook or an ebook on an ereader both are just words displayed on a page from where "they are being directly interpreted by human senses". Does it matter how they got there? Not for reading the text. I feel you distinction is arbitrary and some day in the not to distant future ebooks will virtually wipe out pbooks in most markets, with pbooks remaining as historical artifacts only.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote