View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #15
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
Not sure where you got that EA's official Scrabble isn't multiplayer. When I start up one of the modes is "Play Facebook and Origin friends." You do have to belong to one of those networks though.

I agree WWF is fun. I imagine some people complain about the bonus tile layout. Being raised on Scrabble it does feel wrong and somehow weaker.
Sorry about the Scrabble app, must have happened after I looked it up on the app store.

What annoys me with WWF is their dictionary, which apparently excludes any word starting with a capital letter on the ground that it's a proper name. June is a proper name? Plus their constant "upgrades" which tend to bring more bugs and unwanted "features" than anything else. But yes, the app is fun.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote